"Plantern"

How to make a lantern, a plant lantern, garden art, Debbie Miller
nfdp
 - I found this old lantern at a consignment shop.  It just screamed "garden" to me.  Originally, I was thinking of hanging it from a tree but when I got it home, it was just perfect for the " garden wall"
vintage lantern turn into a planter, garden art, debbie miller

I cut some coir matting for the base - the stuff used to line  those hanging planters - I happened to have one in the shed so I re-purposed it.
then I filled it with some potting soil and some plants and hung it up - how easy is that!?
vintage lantern recycled into a planter, garden art, Debbie miller
vintage lantern recycled into a planter, garden art, debbbie miller
Isn't it cool?  At night, I pop a solar light in it too because why not right? It is a lantern after all.

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...